Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
The Audit Manager is responsible for the overall process and execution of our audit program. This role is responsible for high level analysis that the team of 6-10 Quality Analysts conduct on a weekly basis with the goal of improving our Customer Support CSAT on a MoM level by diving into the negative detractors, finding the root cause, then collaborating with the Support leaders and trainers to ensure a SMART plan for the fix forward.
- Maintain the audit process guidelines
- Responsible for 6-10 Quality Analysts performance
- Responsible for pulling and organizing the CSAT data
- Identifying opportunities that could help the customer experience
- Will be responsible for the analyst’s success on dissecting a customer ticket and working the ticket backwards to figure out the root cause and how it can be solved in the future
- Conduct and manage Audit calibration sessions to keep your team aligned
- Attend other Quality Assurance calibration meetings within other departments to keep aligned with processes across the organization
- Provide feedback on common issues or mistakes to the managers of teams where those issues are occurring
- Collect and report on potential product fixes or new features that will help the customer experience
- At least 2 years of Leadership experience
- At least 5 years experience with customer support
- ZenDesk experience is a plus
Characteristics / Traits Needed for Success:
- Self starter
- Customer Centric
- Extreme Curiosity
- High attention to detail
- Ability to Deep Dive
- Strong people skills
- Analytically focused
- Uncomfortably High Standards