Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Team:
We are a rapidly growing and focused accounts receivable team that services 800+ accounts monthly. At Clipboard Health, we provide quality healthcare staffing in the form of nursing and allied health staff nationwide. We offer permanent, temporary, per diem, contract, and temp-to-hire healthcare professionals. Our company seeks to revolutionize healthcare staffing by paving the way in reliability, affordability, and ease of use for both facilities and healthcare professionals.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Director of Billing to manage our Accounts Receivable Team. The Accounts Receivable Team is an integral part of Clipboard Health’s current finance initiatives and supports multiple teams within the company. This will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable Team representatives, creating an easy and trusted experience for customers to do business with Clipboard Health.
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as thorough, analytical, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who leads by example. You strive to make it trusted and easy to do business with Clipboard Health while enforcing our policies with clients.
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years people management experience
- Experience working in cash space, billing and invoicing, operations, or finance
- Proven track record of making data-driven business decisions
- Outstanding data analysis skills
- Can demonstrate attention to detail
- Team Player
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), G-Suites, Salesforce (preferred), Jira (preferred), QuickBooks (preferred)
- Provide overall direction and supervision to the accounts receivable team including follow-ups, collections, and resolution of all payor accounts.
- Work cross-functionally between various teams in the company and with our clients to ensure the billing practices and policy enforcement.
- Updates our internal systems and the billing system with timely appropriate billing edits and payments.
- Identify issues, monitors performance, and assist in problem resolution.
- Prepare financial and statistical reports to the controller, COO, and the accountants.
- Communicate well and influence colleagues.
- Demonstrate leadership and gain respect across functions/teams.
- Make people around you more effective and productive.
- Professionals, healthcare facilities, and patients.