Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
The Dispute Team Lead works to reconcile Accounts Receivable to collect and/or post revenue for the organization. The Dispute Team Lead will also be responsible for communicating to clients and collecting on past due accounts. Previous accounting and/or admin experience highly desired.
- Post daily deposits
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
- Create and update a log sheet for quality control
- Handle all special billing situations, including group reservations and conventions
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers*
- QA calls and emails (QA team)
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 1 year of management experience
- Attention to detail (i.e. if a customer asks 3 questions, not just replying to 2)
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proven experience using Customer Service tools (Ticketing software, Email platforms, chat & phone software, etc.)