Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
You will discern ambiguous new product ideas and drive their development from start to finish. Your role entails noticing issues from speaking with prospective and existing customers, proposing solutions in the form of manual solutions, mock-ups, and scrappy products, and taking ownership of major features and initiatives.
We’re looking for a Founding Engineer to join Clipboard Health to be part of new product initiatives at a rapidly growing unicorn healthcare startup. You will build the future of healthcare and re-envision an industry that touches the lives of everyone.
You will succeed in this role if you
- Demonstrate extreme ownership: you take responsibility for every feature and new product you ship, including how it impacts your existing users and their workflows. You take matters into your own hands to speed up development and delivering users value
- Exude curiosity: you learn about a diverse range of problems in our domain and understand how each affects the users’ daily workflows.
- Prioritize speed: you ship multiple times per week. For you, building good-enough features to test hypotheses is your priority. You constantly try to evaluate if you have built the right tool for the user.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate complex systems in simple terms without jargon
- Demonstrates the ability to code in any language (excluding HTML/CSS)