Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
Welcome to the Leadership Program!
We'll keep it simple starting from here given that you read all about the role and our company on our Leadership Program Introduction. We like to keep the process simple, fast and transparent in hopes that you have the best possible experience interviewing with us.
As you look through the interview process below, you may be wondering why we start off with a case study right away and not a phone screen. The reasoning behind that is because we realized that the most dispositive part of our interview process is actually the case study itself. Given that the case study is the most critical part of our process, we want to lead with that and not waste your time. After the first case study, we're excited to hop on a video chat with you to get to know you.
Given our asynchronous culture, we tried to answer most questions that would be covered by a recruiter phone call upfront by providing the Leadership Program Introduction, Culture Hub, Substack and interview process below. However, if you have any additional questions or if you just want to hop on the phone to chat and learn more - we're more than happy to answer them / chat with you if you want to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Process Overview:
- Case Study 1: Lyft Toledo Case link here
- Case Interview + preliminary behavioral interview with a member of the Strategy and Operations Team
- We will always give you the chance to ask questions during this stage as well and also go into your background
- Case Study 2: Working Backwards Document Case
- This is based on a scenario within our marketplace and mirrors the work we do on a day to day basis
- Working Backwards Document Review with a member of the Strategy and Operations Team
- Meet with Head of Product (George Markoulakis)
- Meet with President / COO (Bo Lu)
- Given that we are recruiting folks of all levels and backgrounds, salary will be decided based on experience. However, if you want to confirm if your salary expectations will be met here - email email@example.com to confirm.