Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
The Marketplace Ops team focuses on maintaining policies for the marketplace. This includes healthcare professional attendance policies and fraud sign-ups. Our goal is to reduce the number of Late Call Off's and No Call No Shows on the platform to provide a healthy relationship with our partnered healthcare facilities. Our current opening is for Friday - Monday schedule with 10 hours daily.
As a Marketplace Ops Rep You Will:
- Be knowledgeable with the attendance policies at Clipboard Health to educate and make decisions on healthcare professionals' accounts if they will continue on the platform.
- Investigate the attendance history of healthcare professionals to determine if their accounts will stay active.
- Respond to e-mails that have disputes about suspension or deactivation statuses.
- Acknowledge and handle potential fraud sign-ups coming into the platform, investigate, and make a decision to deactivate the new account due to true fraud findings.
- Handle inbound requests to post shifts for healthcare facilities on the calendar.
- Be the decision-maker for excessive Do Not Return requests from our healthcare facilities to deactivate a healthcare professional's account to maintain top quality on the platform.
- Meet with your Shift Manager weekly to discuss wins, opportunities in regards to productivity and Quality Assurance.
- Owning own computer equipment with backup
- Reliable internet with backup
- 2nd monitor is highly encouraged for your success
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- A solid sense of integrity and ethics
- Excellent in multi-tasking
- Must be okay with weekend shifts