Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Team:
The Product Operations Team at Clipboard Health helps to identify the problems our customers are facing, understand those problems deeply, figure out how to completely eliminate the problem, and then coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure execution and adoption of solutions.
To learn more about our product team, you should review our Product Team Standards: https://creatingvalue.substack.com/p/high-quality-and-fast
As a Product Operations member you will:
- Collect, organize, and analyze quantitative and qualitative product data to identify product opportunities and customer needs
- Actively engage with users and cross-functional teams to deeply understand the root cause of issues
- Design, implement and track experiments that will resolve user issues or remove friction from current processes.
- Communicate product feature releases, create customer and cross-functional team educational materials, and track adoption of product feature releases.
- You are confident in writing SQL queries and excited to learn more ways to analyze and visualize data
- You can combine being a detective, a scientist, with creative solutions
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills