Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for auditing multi-channel customer contacts to ensure adherence to internal policies and procedures and to identify and communicate key insights of the customer journey. This position will be responsible for quality oversight of three internal teams: Disputes & Onboarding. The Quality Assurance Specialist position plays a pivotal role in ensuring our customers receive a world-class customer experience by providing crucial feedback to customer-facing team members. The success of this role ensures our customers receive the highest level of service they deserve, client-facing team members receive regular feedback to support their continued growth, and the business builds lasting relationships with its customers as well as highly effective and efficient processes to promote higher revenue and profitability.
This position offers a unique opportunity to help forge a Quality Assurance Program from scratch. You will be part of an inclusive team that fosters transparency, a strong team culture, empowers creativity and experimentation, and intellectually challenges for better and faster solutions. You will be involved in all facets of the Quality Assurance Program including, but not limited to: creation of the larger framework, auditing materials and process, process documentation, establishing the right metrics and dashboards, and building a coaching approach to Quality. If you have a passion for getting in the trenches to build something from the ground up, love overcoming challenges, and have a creative mindset, this position is for you!
- Build a Quality Assurance framework for snapshot as well as end-to-end lifecycle audit of the process, case, and/or customer contact to ensure that not only the interaction snapshots are done well, but the desired outcomes are achieved through an impeccable end-to-end process.
- Audit multi-channel customer communication
- Establish, ensure, and promote adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Create and implement quality standards and coaching feedback processes
- Compile and track audit results at a team and individual contributor level
- Identify trending issues and proactively communicate them to stakeholders
- Attend department meetings to cascade audit trends and field questions from individual contributors
- Participate in calibration sessions to ensure alignment in auditing practices
- Lead defect-hunts to thoroughly investigate a case end-to-end, and identify improvement opportunities
- Assist in training and coaching as needed
- Drive and support process improvement initiatives
- Strong execution ability and result orientation
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Extreme curiosity and passion for learning
- Complete self-starter
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion to help others succeed
- Able to work individually, as a team, and cross-functionally to drive company initiatives
- Able to manage shifting priorities and overcome challenges
- Able to communicate professionally (verbal and written) in the English language
- Able to manage a complex, ambiguous environment
- Able to deliver to high expectations and set high standards for others
- Able to navigate CRMs (Salesforce and Zendesk)
- Able to navigate, analyze, and filter spreadsheets efficiently
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace with the ability to create Sheets and Forms from scratch
- Basic data visualization skills including PivotTables and Charts
- Able to navigate computers and troubleshoot potential tech issues
- Experience tying CSAT and NPS to a Quality Assurance Program and a strong understanding of how a Quality Assurance Program influences customer experience
- Experience drafting and implementing audit resources from scratch (assessments, expectations, scenario-specific caveats, scorecards, rubrics, coaching processes, etc.)
- Experience identifying and acting on key insights to influence positive change
- Experience identifying and communicating customer pain points and opportunities for process improvement
- Experience visualizing data to tell a story