Post Series C
Ship scalable and performant code to enable millions of healthcare professionals & patients to live better lives.
Your Ideal Experience
web appsthat interface with said
Engineering’s mission is to maintain seed-stage speed as we grow, scale, and work on more complex problems.
We have a culture of removing roadblocks. Every engineering hire is chosen because we trust them enough to give them responsibility. We make sure that CBH team members empower each other by building a culture of helpfulness. If someone else’s input is needed to get unblocked, we make sure that happens the same day.
❤️ Critical mission to dramatically improve the lives of healthcare professionals and patients
🚀 Extremely fast-growing, post Series C tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the healthcare industry
✊ Product-market fit, with substantial revenue
🐝 Continuing to operate at seed-stage speed even as we scale
🌍 Global remote and async team (forever!)
🌈 Diverse and inclusive company
🕊️ Lots of autonomy! See a problem? Go ahead and fix it, you don’t need permission
💸 Competitive salary with Post-Series C Unicorn Marketplaces
🏝️ Unlimited Paid Holidays
🍭 Many other perks
Your Interview Process
1. Application Review
This first step of the interview process involves us looking at anything and everything you’ve shared that demonstrates your experience and ability to do all those things. We want to make sure you are a good fit for us and that we are a good fit for you, so we read deeply to try to learn everything we can.
2. Short take-home test (˜1h)
In our engineering recruiting, we go directly to a short take-home test. We front-load this in the process because it’s often a make-or-break step, and we want to make the best use of your time before putting you through a series of interviews. We are looking forward to seeing how you work.
3. Team Interviews
Once the take-home test is cleared, we immediately put you in an interview with a few team members, then a hiring manager.
In those interviews you will:
- Get hands-on during a live coding session (1st interview)
- Have a follow-up discussion on the work you submitted in your take-home test (2nd interview)
In the Hiring Manager interview:
- Dig deep into a technical problem you’ve encountered in the past, and how you’ve approached it
- Talk about how you lead and manage teams, approach hiring, and build high-performance culture for teams delivering high quality at unreasonable speed
Usually, we manage to get all of these interviews done in just a matter of days.
4. Leadership Interview
We set very high standards for everyone at Clipboard Health. In this interview with Bo, our COO, you’ll have a detailed discussion about:
- How you set standards for yourself and drive your own work
- Your relationship with data, especially as it relates to how you learn about problems and adjust to new/changing needs
- Talk about particularly hard problems you’ve solved
- How you interact with other teams when you are blocked, and how you go about unblocking others
- Your expectations and needs regarding the position and what you expect from a workplace
- Specifics about how you’d tackle various hypothetical problems
If everything looks good at that point, we make an offer as soon as we can - often same-day.
Ready to fix Healthcare with us?
All Engineering Jobs @ Clipboard Health
Post Series C