Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
We are looking for an outstanding Customer Operations Team Member who will be placed at the juncture of CustomerOps - experience and strategy while working across the org to address our customers’ pain-points, strategically and tactically. You'll be insanely curious, uncover opportunities to improve the operation and experience of our marketplace and deploy your sharp analytical mindset on high-impact projects.
In the next 8-14 months, you will be mentored by our top management so that you transition yourself into a leadership role at Clipboard and spearhead our CustomerOps teams. You will manage our team(s) and hold them accountable for hitting our specific KPIs and departmental goals, with the main focus always being ensuring that our healthcare professionals and facilities get the best support and experience possible.
- Set clear goals for yourself and eventually also for your team & oversee day to day operations.
- Conduct effective resource planning
- Hire, train, and coach team members.
- Ensuring delivery of key metrics - Service levels, Abandoned Call%, Wait Time, AHT, Quality, CSAT etc. Ensuring that we are hitting productivity and quality targets while improving customer satisfaction.
- Monitor performance of the team and regularly provide written feedback.
- Analyze trends & team performance periodically to identify improvement areas for the team - coaching, training, focused audits etc.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies.
- Assisting management team members in identifying trends and establishing goals.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Minimum 2 years of consulting / Finance / banking / strategy background.
- Strong analytical skills - we are a data driven company and expect our folks to be comfortable with numbers and pulling their reports.
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You're self-reliant, and can get things done in the chaos. You maintain uncomfortably high standards for both yourself and the people reporting to you.
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask "why" 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause.