Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
The TechOps Team sits within the Workforce and Productivity Division of the Customer Operations Group. This new team will be responsible for all technology employed by the near 600 agents across a dozen functional units to support our customers. The TechOps Manager is a senior-level people manager who likes to sling code from time to time and will own systems implementations and integrations to support our 650+ person org. You have a tech-enabled process improvement mentality: you believe every person can be 10x more effective if they adopt the right processes, and those processes are supported by systems that eliminate data entry and manual effort tracking.
The successful candidate will have (at a minimum) software development, specifically API integrations, experience having used Python, Salesforce Apex, and/or Node.js to build simple applets for data integrations or analysis. They will be comfortable working with Product Management to develop integrations into our proprietary Marketplace Platform.
This role will have massive, day-one impact on all customer-facing teams. It is a people, project, and process management role with a software development .
- Manage incoming change requests and prioritize deliverables
- Keep other CX leaders informed of Operations priorities and active tasks by maintaining a comprehensive roadmap
- Interview candidates and select finalists for Zendesk Admin, IT Help Desk Analyst, and other roles on your team
- Write job requisitions (job description, technical project, interview structure) for identified personnel gaps within your team
- Complete recurring process reviews and document inefficiencies to add to Operations Roadmap
- Work with your team to develop software solutions to integrations needs and filling the gaps in our technology landscape
Your First 90 Days
- Become the go-to expert on the Customer Operations tech stack’s present state and future plans
- Identify, and fill, automation gaps for new and established Customer Operations functions
- Participate in the vendor selection for, and lead the implementation of, a new QA Platform, LMS, and WFM solution
- Rearchitect the integrations between our proprietary application and assorted SaaS products used by Customer Operations to drive maximum agent, and supporting functions, performance
What Sets You Apart
- Extreme Ownership: You own how we measure a team members productivity. You own delivering confidence in our metrics to management. You own raising red flags to leadership.
- High Velocity: You know a customer’s problems today cannot wait for tomorrow. You look for what can be done today to help the Support Team today while moving forward along a long-term strategy.
- Metrics Mindset: You believe success is a measured outcome, and have built reports and dashboards to very clearly display that success and what can be done better. You’ve consulted with stakeholders to help define their metrics to drive a better customer experience.
- Purpose Driven: You’ve disagreed with an approach to a problem, voiced your concern, and committed yourself to solving the problem anyway. You have said, “I don’t know how”, then figured it out. And most importantly, you can explain why you’ve made the decisions you’ve made and why you’ve worked on the projects you’ve worked on.