Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
As a Workforce Analyst you will be responsible for managing our support organization's service levels and ensuring these are met across our entire Customer Operations workforce - near 600 agents across a dozen different functions. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in contact center scheduling, managing intraday staffing needs, reporting and analytics for a large, enterprise team across multiple lines of businesses and contact channels.
- Proactive analysis of performance of all operational channels which include telephone, chat, email, and back office activities to ensure key performance indicators are being maintained, while identifying opportunities for improvement and prevent missed service levels before they occur.
- Manage schedules and attendance of employees across all lines of business within the Support organization.
- Continuously update capacity planning file and effectively communicate with stakeholders any areas of opportunity based on headcount needs.
- Schedule off-phone activities such as meetings, trainings, coaching, and agent time-off based on analysis of intraday performance to ensure service levels goals and other business needs are met.
- Maintain and help enhance workflow processes as well as any documentation related to workforce. (Rosters, Schedules, Alerts, Automations, SOPs).
- Update various applications/tools with roster updates (agent additions, changes, and deletions).
Your First 90 Days
Within your first 90 day you can expect to:
- Completely own schedule and roster updates both within our tools as well as any external ones.
- Develop Capacity Planning File in which you can provide short-, mid-, and long-range plans to ensure on budget delivery of workforce teams to continually excel in Service Delivery.
- Be the main point of contact for approval of real time workforce adjustments by having a clear understanding of our service level targets and efficiently balancing the needs of the support organization. (Pulling agents for coaching, PTO requests, team meetings, trainings, etc).
- Gain proficiency in our internal high level and agent level reporting, with the ability of making minor adjustments, as well as proactively audit newly published reporting to compile a comprehensive bug/edge case report if needed.
What Sets You Apart
- Extreme Ownership: You own our team’s schedules. You will be solely responsible for approving real-time requests for scheduling changes. You own raising red flags to leadership.
- High Velocity: You know a customer’s problems today cannot wait for tomorrow. You look for what can be done today to help the Support Team today while moving forward along a long-term strategy.
- Metrics Mindset: You believe success is a measured outcome, and have built reports and dashboards to very clearly display that success and what can be done better. You’ve consulted with stakeholders to help define their metrics to drive a better customer experience.
- Purpose Driven: You’ve disagreed with an approach to a problem, voiced your concern, and committed yourself to solving the problem anyway. You have said, “I don’t know how”, then figured it out. And most importantly, you can explain why you’ve made the decisions you’ve made and why you’ve worked on the projects you’ve worked on.