Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
The Trust and Safety Analyst is vital in overseeing the quality of our marketplace. This role helps to ensure the safety of our customers on the platform. This individual should be able to masterfully balance mitigation of safety risks while still delivering excellent customer experience, even and especially when the worst has happened.
- Investigate safety incidents and provide satisfactory resolutions to customers
- Develop safety initiatives and tools to help keep our customers safe and reduce overall incidents
- Drive policy for norms within the marketplace
- Develop metrics for measuring Trust and Safety success
- Lead cross-functional collaboration with customer support, operations, product, customer success, and legal.
- Evaluate safety and compliance risk, and develop strategies to address gaps
- Monitor and report on safety and compliance metrics as well as analyze trends in safety data to come up with solutions that address safety incidents
- Act as a subject matter expert on Trust and Safety policies and procedures internally and externally
- Drive policies to address known and unknown safety issues
- Drive continuous efforts to improve incident reporting process
- Ability to resolve customer incidents with empathy and action
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - You are a skilled communicator and listener, and you’re comfortable expressing ideas and opinions to a varied audience
- Ability to launch policies and features to enhance platform safety
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Possess an “I can handle anything” mentality and extremely sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Ability to identify potential risks and effectively diffuse situations
- At least three years experience customer facing role
- Trust & Safety or Risk & Compliance background is a plus
- Ability to work independently