Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
Clipboard Health is looking for an experienced Zendesk Administrator to support our 300 user (and growing) Zendesk installation. This is a green-field opportunity to create a best-of-breed implementation almost from scratch. We have skilled Leaders in the Support Organization with good ideas to improve our Customer Experience. We need an equally talented Admin to make our good ideas great, and help us deliver outstanding service to our customers.
A successful candidate, that’s you, will have experience working with no-code integration tools (e.g. Zapier, Workato, Census) and the Zendesk API directly, and know when to leverage each method to solve a problem quickly and effectively. You will have experience integrating Zendesk with Salesforce and other third party applications. You will have a process- and solution-oriented mindset, willingness to own the outcome, and a help first, assess second approach to teamwork.
The ideal candidate will have created a custom Zendesk App, and be able to speak to its value-add and the drivers behind its design decisions.
- Own the design, configuration, and maintenance of our Zendesk instance and associated integrations - including triggers, automation, macros, queries, and dashboards
- Be the primary technical point of contact with third-party system providers connected to Zendesk
- Develop reporting capabilities and KPIs for all Zendesk users
- Implement and automate workflows within and across systems
- Develop automation scripts that reduce frequent or time-consuming manual tasks
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Zendesk environment
- Continuously improve the Zendesk platform and related customer support tools to manage our growing customer base and product portfolio
- Design and implement contact forms, including triggers, conditional fields, etc
- Work with Knowledge Management to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience using Answer Bot and other “zero-touch” support tools, e.g. contextual help, product guides, etc.
- Consult with stakeholders in the Support organization, as well as Onboarding, Billing and other functional areas
- Be the resident expert on all features for Zendesk Support, Guide, Chat, and Explore
- Collaborate with various teams to define processes, establish KPIs, and evaluate CSAT metrics to proactively address customer needs
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Extreme Ownership: Zendesk is yours, the data in it is yours, the multiplier on your team’s efforts is yours.
- High Velocity: You know a customer’s problems today cannot wait for tomorrow. You look for what can be done today to help the Support Team today while moving forward along a long-term strategy.
- Metrics Mindset: You believe success is a measured outcome, and have built Zendesk Explore dashboards to very clearly display that success and what can be done better. You’ve consulted with stakeholders to help define their metrics to drive a better customer experience.
- Purpose Driven: 2+ years of experience in delivering outcomes in Zendesk. You have run an integration project. You have built a proper queuing system. You have said, “I don’t know how”, then figured it out. And most importantly, you can explain why these projects were done.