Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
The Audit Manager is responsible for the overall process and execution of our audit program. This role is responsible for high level analysis that the team of 6-10 Quality Analysts conduct on a weekly basis with the goal of improving our Customer Support CSAT on a MoM level by diving into the negative detractors, finding the root cause, then collaborating with the Support leaders and trainers to ensure a SMART plan for the fix forward.
- Diving into the current process and identifying the improvement for the department as a whole and setting the KPI's for your team.
- Responsible for 6 Quality Analysts performance and conducting weekly 1-1's.
- Responsible for pulling and organizing the CSAT data and keeping an eye on WoW progress.
- Identifying opportunities that could help the customer experience.
- Lead owning a weekly huddle with the Support leadership team on common trends that have been found, collaborating on the forward path on improving the trends with listing and following up on action items.
- Attend other Quality Assurance calibration meetings within other departments to keep aligned with processes across the organization.
- Owning the company's NPS surveys on both sides of the marketplace, identify root causes, and prepare a plan that will solve for negative detractor trends.
What Success Looks Like: 90 days after joining
- You're diving in and being scrappy with the process in the very first week, identifying the need for improvement and why, setting KPI’s for the team, and writing out the action plan for the department's success moving forward.
- You're calling a sample size of customers that left DSAT reviews to really talk to them one on one to understand the problem and provide a solution.
- Meeting with your team 1-1 on a weekly basis in order to make sure they are meeting their target audits, discussing unique findings, and challenges outside of weekly meetings where defect hunting is a highlight to continue exercising their curiosity and deep dive skills.
- You are regularly recording team feedback on Leapsome, our centralized tracking tool. We appreciate that you have been consistent on this and ensure your feedback is always following the SMART guidelines.
- You’ve done a great job with setting up and leading weekly team meetings in a document table read format with Support leadership followed with proposed action items to discuss the the top 3 reasons for DSAT scores for the month, the trends behind what the team has found as being the root cause, and discussing process improvements.
- You have taken ownership of the company’s NPS surveys for both the HCP and HCF side to identify frustrated customers and the reasons that we can control.
- You successfully put together a plan on the controlled reasons with a proposed action plan - this truly shows that you are focused in on fixing our customer's pain points.
- Overall, your curiosity to understand why the current processes work the way they do and propose solutions has driven you to the success of improving our CSAT score by 7% MoM this quarter. There have been a few times where you have received push-back from other stakeholders, but you continued to challenge the thinking to advocate for the voice of the customer.
- At least 2 years of Leadership experience
- At least 5 years experience with customer support
- ZenDesk experience is a plus
Characteristics / Traits Needed for Success:
- Self starter
- Customer Centric
- Extreme Curiosity
- High attention to detail
- Ability to Deep Dive
- Strong people skills
- Analytically focused
- Uncomfortably High Standards