Post Series C
Short-staffing hurts healthcare workers, facilities, and patients. Fixing that is our mission.
As many as
90% of registered nurses have
considered quitting the profession
next year if critical workplace issues like short-staffing aren’t resolved, according to this study. This crisis touches us all, because we all need healthcare.
Clipboard Health exists to solve the problem of short-staffed facilities and to lift as many people up the socio-economic ladder as possible. To do this, we've created an efficient and transparent marketplace for healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals to fill shifts.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the role
This role is one-half strategic thinking and one-half sales management.
You will manage a team of salespeople, identify ways to grow revenue, design and execute experiments, monitor results, and perform quantitative analyses.
What you should expect:
- You’ll continuously analyze the sales funnel to determine opportunities for growth.
- You’ll speak with lots of customers and listen to customer calls.
- You’ll manage a team of sales reps. You’ll coach them through role plays and listening to their calls.
- You’ll pioneer new sales processes. For example, you’ll iterate on what reps say on the phones, which customers they target, and what KPIs they’ll target.
- You will work cross-functionally with all departments, including sales, product management, engineering, data science, and marketing.
- You will have direct access to the most senior leaders in the company.
You’re an excellent candidate if:
- You have several years of experience in management consulting, finance, growth marketing, product management, strategy and operations, or similar functions. However, we have available roles available for any experience level.
- You write clearly and easily. You should be comfortable with 5-20 pages of clear, analytical writing each week.
- You like to move fast. You plan an experiment and get results within days, not months.
- You are inquisitive. You don’t stop with surface level answers and instead ask “why, why, why” until you understand problems at the root level.
- You’re proficient with analytics and reporting tools. SQL and python scripting is a bonus but not required. You should, though, be comfortable with pivot tables, joining data tables, cohort analyses, and regression.
What’s not required:
- Sales experience is a bonus but not required, but you should be highly interested in sales. You will go through sales training and will make sales calls regularly.
- Management experience is a bonus but not required. We like to train new managers who are eager to learn.